- What information Le Flambeau Foundation collects from you;
- How Le Flambeau Foundation uses your information;
- What choices you have about how Le Flambeau Foundation treats your information;
- How Le Flambeau Foundation protects your privacy;
- What Le Flambeau Foundation does about children visiting the Site;
- How you can contact Le Flambeau Foundation.
1. Information Le Flambeau Foundation Collects From You
Active Information Collection
Passive Information Collection
As you navigate through this Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as navigational data collection. Like most web site operators, we may track IP addresses, use both session and persistent cookies, and assign Internet tags. Our system may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit on this Site and collect operational information about the technology you use, such as your browser, type of computer, operating system, and Internet service provider.
We may passively collect information to understand what areas of this Site are most popular, which areas may require improvement, and what technologies are being used by our visitors. This information helps us to update and improve this Site and its design. We also use this information for security purposes, to detect and to block security breaches and to provide you with a safe online environment.
2. How Le Flambeau Foundation Uses Your Information
Le Flambeau Foundation uses your personal information to enhance the operation of this Site and allow you to use all of its features. Le Flambeau Foundation may disclose your personal information to service providers that assist us in processing information.
3. Choices You Have About How Le Flambeau Foundation Uses Your Information
4. How Le Flambeau Foundation Protects Your Information
This Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. We cannot control these third party sites, which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link and leave this Site, you do so at your own risk.
5. What Le Flambeau Foundation Does About Children Visiting This Site
Le Flambeau Foundation does not sell products for purchase by children. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13.
6. How You Can Contact Le Flambeau Foundation
Le Flambeau Foundation
1172 S. Dixie Hwy, # 203
Coral Gables, Fl 33146
7. Effective Date